Event attendees list still not appearing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event attendees list still not appearing

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    sfbirthcenter
    Participant

I see your test submissions on the ‘Test Event’ but on the other event, there is still no change on the attendee information list. I can see that there are more RSVPd, but I can’t access the information. I am able to flush the cache through GoDaddy, and I did a couple of times, but the page is still empty as you can see in the screenshot.

Barry

It’s pretty perplexing.

If you disable all other plugins and switch to a default, unmodified theme (then try flushing the cache again), do things correct themselves?

Keeping the site in that same default state, if you ‘buy’ a few more RSVP-type tickets, do they start to show up in the attendee screen then?

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts

Testing for conflicts in this way (you might want to read through the above resource) is the next logical step, or you could do it in reverse by creating a fresh staging/testing site per my last note – start with a clean WordPress site and nothing but our plugins and see if you can replicate the problem under those conditions.

I’m afraid we’re just not seeing this problem locally and other similar reports turn out to have been a slightly different problem to what you’re describing here, so further troubleshooting as I have outlined is certainly worth a shot.

Do let me know if you have any further questions about this.

sfbirthcenter
    Participant

In the meantime while I work on some of these troubleshooting steps, I’m wondering is it possible to CC myself on all the RSVP emails that get sent out to the attendees since those have all of the info that I need?

Sure, while you work on testing, the following snippet should be able to help you to BCC your email address on RSVP emails:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/c4fb2ea8fb5ca44973ff06e6facc9742

Let me know how it all goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

sfbirthcenter
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll work on that! Can we keep this topic from closing while I work on these troubleshooting steps?

Sure, this thread will self-close in three weeks with no activity however.  If that does happen, feel free to open a new topic and reference this thread so that we can jump right back in!

Let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Event attendees list still not appearing’ is closed to new replies.