Event attendees list still not appearing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event attendees list still not appearing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    sfbirthcenter
    Participant

Refer to the previous thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/rsvp-attendee-info-not-listed/

I am still having this same issue as before with attendee details not showing up on my attendees list. This has been happening intermittently for a few months now – where the list magically appears eventually. On the last topic, I was told there was an update that had fixed this, but this is still going on. Any help?

Thanks so much for reaching out again here!

I’m sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue!

What hosting company are you using?

Are you seeing this occur on newly created events, after the update?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

sfbirthcenter
    Participant

My hosting is through GoDaddy. This event may have been created before the update, but if that is the reason we are having a problem, is there a way for me to still access that list of the 5 attendees’ info without losing their information?

Preethi Nagarajan
    Participant

Hi,

This is happening to my application as well. Please find my screenshot attached.

Would be great if you can sort this out for us.

Thanks

Are you using Tribe Commerce and PayPal to accept payments?

If you have missing orders for some of your previous ticket payments, then you can generate them by re-sending the PayPal IPN notifications. To do this, navigate to your IPN notification history (Profile and Settings > My selling tools > Instant Payment Notification > IPN History Page).

Going forward, this should be fixed.  Can you try creating a new test and see if it works as expected?

Preethi- would you mind opening up a new thread so that we can provide you will individualized attention on this issue?

Thanks!

sfbirthcenter
    Participant

I am not using Tribe commerce (haven’t heard of that) or Paypal because these tickets are just free RSVPs. They are not paid tickets. Does this mean that there is no way for me to access the names of the people who are signed up to attend my event?

Ah okay, I see.  If you try to export the Attendees list, do the attendees show there?

And if you create a new test event, do attendees show up on that list?

Also, do you have any caching in place? You may want to talk to your host about this and see if they have anything there, and temporarily disable it.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

sfbirthcenter
    Participant

No luck on the export :/ I did create a new test event, and for now the new event appears to be working as it should. I have tried flushing the cache on my site and browser and viewing from incognito windows and a couple of browsers/devices. No luck there either. Are there anymore backend options to find that data?

Sorry to hear that didn’t work.

You can try the other options, like Email or Print, and see if they appear there.

Other than that, unfortunately those attendees may be lost.

The good news is that going forward, this functionality has been restored.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

sfbirthcenter
    Participant

I am now still experiencing this same issue even on an event that I created after the latest update. My RSVPd attendees’ information is not appearing on the attendees list at all and this event is brand new. This is the event http://sfbirthcenter.com/event/meet-the-midwives-info-session-7-17-18/ and attaching the blank attendees list even though you can see that there are 6 RSVPd. I really need help fixing this as this has been happening for months on my site

sfbirthcenter
    Participant
    Barry

Hi @sfbirthcenter,

I think there may have been a slight mix-up with your previous support exchange and the bug we thought you were experiencing may in fact have been separate from what you are actually hitting up against.

Your situation is not something I can replicate on a clean testing site, so I have a few ideas for us to try:

• Looking at your system information, nothing jumps out as being particularly worrisome except perhaps “WP Meta and Date Remover” … can you temporarily deactivate that plugin, create a new test event and some RSVP tickets and see if you still hit the same problem?
    • Once you’ve created the test event/tickets, can you provide a URL (by private reply if you prefer) so we can try using it ourselves, in case that yields any useful debugging information?
    • If all else fails it may be worth creating a clean testing/staging site … in a typical hosting package (such as those provided by GoDaddy, which you are using) it is generally very easy – a matter of a few clicks – to install a new WordPress site in a subdirectory (ie example.com/test-site) and I’m sure their team would assist you if needed … we could then troubleshoot in there and/or verify if the same problem can be replicated using only our plugins and a default theme – and go from there

Are you happy to get started with these steps? I realize the problem must be very frustrating and we’re keen to help, but it may take a little work to get to a solution.

sfbirthcenter
    Participant

I disabled the plugin you mentioned and created 2 new events. One here: http://sfbirthcenter.com/event/test-event/ and another here: http://sfbirthcenter.com/event/meet-the-midwives-info-session-7-17-18-2/

The first one actually worked and started displaying the attendees’ info as I put in test registrations, but the 2nd one had the original issue, where it showed me that I had 1 RSVP but it did not display the attendee info. But in theory there isn’t any difference between the two events, they were created at the same time in the same conditions and I submitted the test RSVPs from the same browser, same IP address. I have no idea why one worked fine and the other didn’t.

Do I need to provide you with admin access on the site so you can get your hands on it?

Barry

I don’t think I need admin access right away (and generally we don’t login to customer websites unless absolutely critical) but I did just make submissions on both of those pages – which seemed to be successful.

Even for the second of those, I did receive a ticket email and stock on the single event page appeared to reduce as expected. Do you still not see any records in the attendee screens?

Barry

One other thought: your system information notes that you have a “must-use plugin” (that is, one which cannot be deactivated) called System Plugin.

I suspect this is a plugin your host added, which isn’t unusual. I’m curious though, does this provide you with any caching capabilities or, more simply put, do you see a button anywhere in the admin environment that lets you clear the cache? If so and you use this, does the information you see in the attendee screens resolve to what you would expect?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Event attendees list still not appearing’ is closed to new replies.