Event Agrigator, ICS import continually feeding events?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Agrigator, ICS import continually feeding events?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vernon Thornblad

Hi:

We’ve learned that importing ICS files cannot be updated via the scheduler. I’m wondering if there is a way to pull for a past date and then through a future date that runs well into the future, while limiting the span date period to be shown so that it pulls current dates and those upcoming for a specified span of time.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Vernon

Hi Vernon,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Event Aggregator, you can set up scheduled imports so that you events import automatically on a schedule.  You can import from a variety of sources, such as iCalendar, Google Calendar, CSV , and ICS file.  You can choose which events get imported because you can preview them before importing.

We also have a great 30-day full refund policy, so if for some reason, things don’t work out the way you want, you can get a full refund.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Vernon Thornblad

Hi Jaime:

Thank you for replying. I’m glad to hear this, however, on the Event Aggregator page, it says this:

“Scheduled imports are not available for ICS or CSV files uploads. ICS and CSV files need to be manually uploaded.”

Can you please confirm that this is NOT the case and actually you can schedule ICS imports as you’ve indicated?

Thank you!

Vernon

Hi Vernon,

Just to confirm, do you currently have an Event Aggregator license?  I was unable to find a license attached to the email address on this thread.

Would you mind re-posting with your information in our premium forums, so that we can better assist you there?

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Agrigator, ICS import continually feeding events?’ is closed to new replies.