Event agregator dont rules

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event agregator dont rules

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    charrame
    Participant

Hi!
    I cant import the settings from the plugin “facebook events import”. Also all the admin interface seems like dont have any stylesheet.

I tried to configure the agregator theme, and the system throws me errors like “{“success”:false,”data”:{“message”:”There was a problem processing your import. Please try again.”}}”

What Can I Do?

thanks

charrame
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

This isn’t currently a known issue. I’d guess something is blocking the styles and scripts from loading. I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please re-share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

charrame
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello and welcome back,

Before we go any further, we’ll need you to reply back with the following information as requested by Cliff:

Then, please re-share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

I would also review our Moving to Event Aggregator Knowledgebase article to ensure you migrated in the proper fashion. I see in the first screenshot you shared with me that the plugin is requesting you deactivate Facebook Events plugin. Can you confirm you’ve done this?

Please keep me updated and have a great afternoon. Cheers!

charrame
    Participant

This reply is private.

charrame
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for the update. I know this isn’t ideal, but the next step in this instance is to set up a test website, either on a subdomain or your local machine. Make sure you have the default WP theme and our plugins installed and activated, then test to see if you can reproduce the issues you’re having.

Thanks again and have a great Monday ahead. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Event agregator dont rules’ is closed to new replies.