Event Aggregator will not remember Eventbrite login

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator will not remember Eventbrite login

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi Nancy,

Yes, after updating, you can try importing without the Event Aggregator license.

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Shayne Welch
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

This reply is private.

Shayne Welch
    Participant

Hi Barry,

Thank you for extending our exciting licensing for a further 3 months.

I have just tried to import a new event from Eventbrite to our website and it is not working it is saying that the event is imported but it is not showing up on our website.

Our temporary licensing has expired is this why it’s not working now?

Does everyone have to purchase this new Event Aggregator licence in order to import events?

I was happy with the way it was working before the update importing one event at the time.

If you could help me resolve this problem as soon as possible that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Nancy

Hi Nancy,

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete updated system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Just to clarify, this should work without an Event Aggregator license, for an Eventbrite event.

Can you also provide me with the URL to the Eventbrite event that you are trying to import?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Shayne Welch
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Nancy,

When I view that link, it says that it does not exist.  Would you mind checking the URL so that I can test it?

I do have access to your system information, however I’m not quite sure if it’s the most recent information.  It appears that you have some out-of-date plugins.  If that is the case, can you update all of your Events Calendar plugins to their most recent versions and test if this issue still occurs?

If that is not the case,could you please provide us with your complete updated system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Shayne Welch
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for providing me with that information.

I was able to import that Eventbrite event into my test without issue.

One thing to verify is that your Import Date Range Limit under Events Settings < Imports is set to something further than a month, so that this event can import.

Can you also verify that your Eventbrite API is connected under Events Settings < APIs?

In addition, could you please flush your transients using a plugin like Transients Manager or via server, using WP-CLI? You can flush all of your transients (WordPress will repopulate them as necessary), or just the one associated with our plugin: “tribe_aggregator_origins”.

Sometimes this transient caches the response from our server informing that your license is still not present/activated in your site, even though it is.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Shayne Welch
    Participant

Hi Jamie,

I have done everything that you have asked me to do on the last email.

It is allowing me to import a new event but if I delete that event from our website and try to re-import it again, it will not import, it comes up with this message

Import complete!
    1 existing event was updated.

The event is definitely not imported but is seems like it thinks the event is there and it’s just updating the
    event.

This problem has been going on since 7th June.

Please help!

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

I’m sorry that you are still experiencing this issue.  I’m still not able to replicate this issue, as when I import that Eventbrite URL, it imports to my site as expected.

Can you try setting up a fresh WordPress install and importing the event there and see what happens there?

Let me know the results that you find!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator will not remember Eventbrite login’ is closed to new replies.