Event Aggregator Server Issue – Cannot run scheduled imports

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Server Issue – Cannot run scheduled imports

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

Hi,

For the past couple of days my scheduled imports from Facebook have not been working. This is also when I press the option to run manually.

This is a big section of my site and the fact that it has not worked for the past few days and had issues over the past couple of weeks is something that I do not expect when I have paid for this addon.

Can you please let me know how this can be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Michelle

rudiclausen
    Participant

Hi, I have the same issue for several weeks now – and now the manual import doesn’t work any longer here either – need to do new import for every venue in the aggregator list.
    Any updates on this issue from The Events Calendar yet?
    This is getting really critical here on my end as well now in regards to loss of clients.
    Rudi

Courtney

Hello Michelle & Rudi

I’m very sorry this is still happening. We expect to ship a solution to this issue very soon, though I can’t promise it officially. For now, I’ve flagged this thread so you will be notified as soon as a solution is available.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

rudiclausen
    Participant

Ok, thanks for the reply – and pleaaassse keep me posted as soon as a solution has been found to the issue.
    Best Regards, Rudi

Rudi Clausen / Media Doctor & Co-Founder
    (+47) 934 92 596 / [email protected]
    Metro Media AS Office: (+47) 934 92 596 
    Nedre Banegate 41, 4014 Stavanger, Norway

inStavanger – Your Ultimate Guide to Stavanger!

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Company Name is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

—–Opprinnelig melding—–

Courtney

Hello Michelle & Rudi

An update shipped just a few hours ago. Please update The Events Calendar and try running your Event Aggregator imports.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Michelle
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

I have managed to use it to import a single new event from Facebook.

However it is still not working for scheduled imports or if I try a new import for from a Facebook Page events list.

Thanks,
    michelle

Courtney

That is a great workaround for now. Unfortunately it is still more tedious than we would prefer, but I will pass along this info as a temporary workaround. Thank you so much Michelle!

Courtney 🙂

Michelle
    Participant

Importing single events is not a good work around for me when I have around 100 Facebook Pages scheduled to import.

Is this issue going to be fixed soon as this is not something that I can deal with for much longer when I have noticed that there are other very similar product to yours for a fraction of the price?

rudiclausen
    Participant

Hi again Courtney and thanks for update,
    However, it seems I still have the same problems after updating the events calendar plugin.
    Reading the change/fix-log it seems that the issue should be fixed by now, but isn’t;
    1. Run import on scheduled import venues one by one manually doesnt work any longer (only says successfully queued)
    2. The Scheduled import doesnt work
    3. only option is to do new “One-Time” imports and find all 100++ facebook pages manually.

As mentioned, this has been a problem for months since you launched the new importer (the old one worked perfect), so its getting critical to get a solution to the problem.

Sorry about stressing out a bit, just related to not being able to support clients as they are promised.

Best Regards,

Rudi

Courtney

Thanks Rudi

We will keep you posted. This is a high priority situation for us at this time. I hope we’ve got a solution available soon.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Michelle
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

Michelle
    Participant

When I go into the import options now they are all greyed out apart from the CSV file upload option.

Can this please be fixed ASAP?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Michelle.
    Courtney

Hi Michelle

I so sympathize with you on this. As the CSV only issue just started, can you go through the conflicts testing again? Testing for Conflicts Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/  I am wondering if you might have a plugin or theme conflict.  Begin by deactivating all other plugins, using a theme such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/, and see if the issue still persists. Also, double check for any other updates available (Dashboard » Updates). 

We have seen this happen due to either users not having current updates of all plugins or conflicts with other plugins/themes.

Please let me know if the issue still persists after these tests.

Thanks
    Courtney

Michelle
    Participant

Importer still not working.

Keep getting ‘Successfully queued 1 scheduled import’ when I try to run manually but nothing happens.

Is this issue going to be fixed soon?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Server Issue – Cannot run scheduled imports’ is closed to new replies.