Event Aggregator Renewal still shows "Buy Event Aggrega"

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Renewal still shows "Buy Event Aggrega"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gustavo
    Participant

Hi, I just renewed my license of Event Aggregator but the message in the dropdown still tells me to buy the plugin: “Buy Event Aggregator”. Please see screenshot.

Thank you!

Hunter

Welcome back, Gustavo 🙂

When you visit Events > Settings > Licenses on your WordPress site, do you see a “Valid Key! Expires on 2018-01-08” message beneath the Event Aggregator license field?

A recommended article in this instance is our Finding and inputting your license key Knowledgebase article. You’ll also need to review our Testing for conflicts guide to ensure a theme and/or plugin conflict is the cause. This is a required step to continue receiving support.

Lastly, please include your System Information as a private reply. Thanks and have a great evening!

Gustavo
    Participant

Hi Hunter, it works now, but I didn’t do anything. Maybe it was a temporary issue.

Thanks anyway!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Gustavo.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Gustavo.
    Hunter

Awesome! I appreciate the update and glad to hear the issue has been resolved. Please open a new thread if you have any more questions. Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Renewal still shows "Buy Event Aggrega"’ is closed to new replies.