Event Aggregator Not Connecting To Facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Not Connecting To Facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Hello. I had non stop problems in the past with the event aggregator. I recently renewed my license.
    I have now been instructed to “Connect Event Aggregator to Facebook to import your events from Facebook.”
    Every time I that I attempt to connect to my facebook account like I was able to in the past i get a page that simply says

BAD LICENSE

Please Help

-Brian

Cliff

Hi, Brian. Sorry you’ve experiencing issues with Event Aggregator.

I extended your license an extra month for the troubles.

I looked through our source code and “BAD LICENSE” isn’t anywhere to be found as far as I can tell.

I also haven’t seen this reported by other users.

Could you clarify if you’re currently experiencing this or just reporting this was an issue in the past?

If you are having issues with the Facebook connection, please disconnect (if connected) and then reconnect. If you’re unable to connect, try a different browser.

If that still doesn’t work, I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket (such as visiting your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and anything else you can think to do).

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode) in a Private Reply. That will give me a lot of extra information to help troubleshoot this.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Not Connecting To Facebook’ is closed to new replies.