Event Aggregator – Manual import stalled at 0%

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator – Manual import stalled at 0%

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brett
    Participant

Hi there,

I was able to upload several CSV files for our training courses via the Event Aggregator, however the most recent upload has stalled at 0% and will not enable me to upload those files anymore.

I reinstalled The Event Calendar, Tickets Pro, and installed Crontroller to try and execute the running import, but to no avail…

I hope you are able to help? 🙂

Cliff

Hi, Brett. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

This isn’t currently a known issue so I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket (such as visiting your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and anything else you can think to do).

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode) in a Private Reply. That will give me a lot of extra information to help troubleshoot this.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Brett
    Participant

Perfect, thank you for your help it appears to have gone!

Cliff

Awesome! Glad to hear that.

Have a great week.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator – Manual import stalled at 0%’ is closed to new replies.