Event Aggregator License Wont Save

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator License Wont Save

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

My Events Aggregator license is valid but when I add it to the plugin in WordPress, it will not save. In My Account (on theeventscalendar.com) it shows the plugin is registered to the proper Site URL but I am unable to use it on the website. It keeps asking me to buy a new license.

When I paste the code in in WordPress, it tells me it is valid.

Please help.

Robert
    Participant

The issues has resolved itself….mysteriously. Not complaining!

Joshua Cyr
    Participant

Curious how long you waited. I have the same issue. I have valid license. Enter it in, shows as valid for 1 year. Save and blank.

Courtney

Hi @tylerbartlett – glad to hear it is resolved for you.

@jcyr
    are you still experiencing this issue? If so, could you open your own ticket and submit your System Info. Please do run through Testing for Conflicts Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ first and let us know that you’ve checked this when you submit a ticket.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator License Wont Save’ is closed to new replies.