Event Aggregator changes price when importing from WP

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator changes price when importing from WP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Clemens
    Participant

When importing an Event with a price range of “5.50 7.50” (which is automatically displayed as “€5.50 – €7.50” in the frontend) into a different WordPress install, event aggregator deletes the period.

Therefore “€5.50 – €7.50” turns into “€550 – €750” on the second wordpress page which is slightly less than optimal. This has to be a bug, right?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Clemens!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you with it.

Could you please share with us (in a private reply if you’d like) the URL from where you are importing events from?

Also, please point us to one of the events you are having the issue with. We’ll run some tests and see if we can reproduce.

Additionally, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Clemens
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Clemens!

Thanks for coming back with all the information.

Unfortunately, I could reproduce this in my own local installation and I can confirm it is a bug. I have created the corresponding bug report so it can be addressed in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

I will mark this thread as “Pending fix” and link it to the report, so we can notify you once the bugfix is released.

We apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that a new maintenance release is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-the-events-calendar-4-9-4-and-events-calendar-pro-4-7-4/

Please try updating and let us know if you are experiencing any further issues. As always, we recommend running updates on your staging site before doing so on your live site, just to be on the safe side.

Thanks again for your patience while we worked on getting this fixed!

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator changes price when importing from WP’ is closed to new replies.