Even after update to latest versions I get following error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Even after update to latest versions I get following error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 4.0.6, The Events Calendar: Community Events 4.0.5, The Events Calendar: Facebook Events 4.0. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version.

I need to get this resolved ASAP, My website main functionality depends on this.

Also there are issues with Category colours: The colors are not showing up on the calendar, each event should have a specific color based off the category.

Prayer Services are not showing up with a color even though they are tagged and in the back end the color is set. (It happens to work for this event- http://gatherdc.org/event/yp-hesed-baking-event/) When you click pray service the right events show up just with out colour. Same for Giving back – learning and social are working
    We were supposed to be able to click as many sub categories as we want BUT when we picked one of the 4 main categories only that colour showed up. Is it possible?

Kindly resolve this ASAP.

Nico

Hi there Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about this issue. Let me help you out 🙂

Let me start by saying your site indeed seems to be running outadate versions of the premium plugins (PRO, Community Events and Facebook Events). The Events Calendar is up to date as you point out, but all premium plugins need to share the major version number (4.4.x currently) as well. Also, Facebook Events has been replaced by Event Aggregator, more details here → Moving to Event Aggregator. In any case the Facebook Events license is expired, are you still using this plugin in the site?

To update the premiums plugins please configure your license keys in the site, and check for the update notices in ‘WP-Admin > Dashboard > Updates’. More information about this here → Automatic updates. If the notices are still not showing after configuring the keys, then you’ll need to perform a manual update of the plugins.

Also there are issues with Category colours: The colors are not showing up on the calendar, each event should have a specific color based off the category.

The Events Calendar Category Colors is third-party plugin supported by the author on WordPress.org → https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar-category-colors

I’d recommend updating our plugins first and then re-try to see the issues with Category Colors are still present. If that’s the case, then post to the Category Colors support forum.

Hope this helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Even after update to latest versions I get following error’ is closed to new replies.