ERROR when updating to 4.4

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus ERROR when updating to 4.4

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jessica
    Participant

I am getting the same error from event tickets:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'No constructor with the tickets.handler alias is registered' in /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/common/vendor/lucatume/di52/src/tad/DI52/Container.php:138 Stack trace: #0 /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/common/vendor/lucatume/di52/src/tad/DI52/Container.php(122): tad_DI52_Container->assertCtorAlias('tickets.handler') #1 /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/common/src/Tribe/Container.php(173): tad_DI52_Container->make('tickets.handler') #2 /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Tickets_Handler.php(737): tribe('tickets.handler') #3 /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/Tickets.php(341): Tribe__Tickets__Tickets_Handler::instance() #4 /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/RSVP.php(162): Tribe__Tickets__Tickets->__const in /home/sportro4/public_html/alexandria/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/common/vendor/lucatume/di52/src/tad/DI52/Container.php on line 138

Had to downgrade back to 4.2

Hunter

Hi and welcome,

Sorry to see you’re experiencing troubles. I notice in your System Information that you have multiple outdated version of our plugins installed. Can you please update to the most recent versions, then review the Testing for conflicts guide to see if the error displays? I’d start by deactivating all plugins other than The Events Calendar, update TEC, then individually activate and update each Modern Tribe plugin.

You might also need to look into updating Manually. Please let me know what you find out and have a great afternoon 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ERROR when updating to 4.4’ is closed to new replies.