Error when activating Events Calendar PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Error when activating Events Calendar PRO

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Brook
    Participant

This reply is private.

Michalis
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

This reply is private.

Michalis
    Participant

It looks that replacing that line of code with the new one fixed the issue. I tried it on another site without installing the plugin you provided and with the rest of the Event On plugins activated, and the errors disappear. So i guess all i have to do in every installation is to replace this line of code. Am i right?

Geoff B.

Good evening George,

I am really glad that worked, finally!

Special kudos to Brook and major props for your amazing patience here.
    As a token of our appreciation, we have extended your license by 6 months.

You are absolutely right, replacing that line will work.
    I will reach out to Brook to see if it is possible to do that via a snippet instead.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Brook
    Participant

That is great news George. Thank you so much for trying that.

For now, yes you will need to modify that code on each install. However, I am going to try to sneak that code change in to our next maintenance release. If everything goes ideally, then the next time you update your plugins it should include this fix, and you will no longer have to worry about it on any new sites.

Basically this error stems from scenarios where a server has set the temp dir to be readable, but not writable. That would be extremely rare, but when it does happen we can account for it with this line of code.

Cheers!
    – Brook

Geoff B.

Good evening George,

Is there anything else we can help you with ?

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘Error when activating Events Calendar PRO’ is closed to new replies.