Error when activating Events Calendar PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Error when activating Events Calendar PRO

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Michalis
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

I removed the protection from system and wordpress tweeks and the issue is still there.

Note that the issue occurred with another theme as well (Real Homes). I had The Events Calendar & The Events Calendar Pro working just fine…And when i added WPML the errors appear. So we know for sure it is not an issue with the theme.

And we also know that the issue is not being generated because of EventOn, since i do not have it install on the Real Home theme website. And yet the problem is generated.

What do you need from my side in order to setup a staging clone of our site?

Geoff B.

Good evening George,

This is proving to be a tough one to pinpoint.
    Once again our apologies for that.

At this point, if you could provide a database dump in a private reply, we could take a look at this from an almost identical setup.

This will also allow investigation of the database.

On your end, what would be really helpful is if you could try this very same clone on a local or a fresh network install (without the data) and see if you can still reproduce the issue.

I realize this takes time, but I truly believe we should not rule out every chance we have of finding the cause together.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Michalis
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Michalis
    Participant

This reply is private.

Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

I disabled recaptcha from ithemes security pro so that you do not need it when logging in.

I also deactivated all events plugins.

For some reason the errors that are being cause from The Events Calendar Pro, prevent login form from being shown.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening George,

I ran this by our 2nd level experts and here’s what their suggestions are:

1. That warning is extra harmless. It is saying it can’t create a log file, something we only do when WP_DEBUG is enabled. That warning then causes the followup “headers already sent” warning. One solution is to simply disable WP_DEBUG
    2. This error is indeed related to a server setting. In short, the issue is probably that this server’s config is not fully compatible with WPML + TEC. It is worth trying the following snippet in your theme’s functions.php.
    3. We might have a workaround. Try saving the code below as a plugin “tribe-change-log-dir.php” and manually install it:
      <?php
      /*
      * Plugin Name: Change Tribe Log Directory
      */

add_filter( 'tribe_file_logger_directory', 'get_temp_dir' );

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

I am afraid none of the solutions worked.

I disabled WP-Debug from wp-config.php and i also installed the plugin you provided.

The errors on the top of the page are still there.

Geoff B.

Good evening George,

Yikes!

I will head back to 2nd level support with these surprising and disappointing findings..

More on this tomorrow.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘Error when activating Events Calendar PRO’ is closed to new replies.