Error 500 & Export/Import

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Error 500 & Export/Import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jennie

I’m creating an updated site and need to get all of the events transferred over. Admittedly, there are a LOT.

Old site: http://www.brewridgetrail.com
    New site (temp): http://www.brewridgetrail.com/new

I’ve exported from old and imported to new several times and I’m running into trouble.
    1) I get 500 errors. I’m thinking the file is too big, but once it’s there there’s no way to get rid of the uploaded events without manually deleting (is there?) and I’ve got hundreds of pages of events.
    2) I tried going in through Cpanel to delete/upload but I can’t find where to do that.

Any tips? Please? Want to get this site launched asap.

Thanks!
    Jennie

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Jennie,

Thanks for using our plugins!

Since you seem to be a current user of our premium plugins and/or free plugins, I recommend reaching out to our support on the Events Calendar PRO premium forum or WordPress.org forum. In those places, we have the capacity to provide more technical support. This Pre-Sales forum is reserved specifically for questions about the features of our plugins for users who are making decisions about which, if any, to purchase.

In the meantime, I’d also recommend checking out Geoff’s comments in this thread about moving events. 🙂

Let me know if I can clarify any of this!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Error 500 & Export/Import’ is closed to new replies.