error 404 and calendar event pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions error 404 and calendar event pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paz
    Participant

Hi!
    I’m getting the error 404 broken link in recurrent events pages, and i wanna know if this is because my license of the calendar event pro has expired.
    http://www.artequin.cl/evento/celebremos-el-cumpleanos-de-van-gogh/2018-03-11/

Thanks for yoor answer.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Paz,

I see that you are running the current version of The Events Calendar, but your version of Events Calendar Pro (4.4.5) is a bit outdated – the current version is 4.4.24.2. So, this could indeed be the cause of the 404s, and updating might solve the issue. However, I would also recommend running through the steps outlined here. TheseĀ typically resolve 404s, but if there is an incompatibility issue between the two versions that you’re running, then would need to update.

I would also recommend running through these steps to test for conflicts between your theme and other plugins.

We are not able to provide technical support here in the Pre-Sales forum, but if you do renew your license and are still running into this issue after updating Pro, then please let us know over in our Events Calendar Pro support forum. We’ll be happy to help you out with this over there!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘error 404 and calendar event pro’ is closed to new replies.