Emptiness

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jérôme Foulon
    Participant

Hi,
    I have – again – a major issue.
    My calendar is empty. I have no idea why, the only problem i saw is that I had de relog on facebook.
    Also i passed the 100 import limit, and it seems that even if the problem was this facebook login, i m not able to reimport any events for the moment.

Is the problem that facebook login?
    How can i make a reimport of all the events, for my agenda not to be empty………..how many customers did i loose because i took a week of hollidays, being confident with the plugin? cant u send an email telling that this log has to be done if it s so important ? is it so important ??

Patricia

Hey Jérôme,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m really sorry to hear about these issues you’ve been experiencing. They are happening due to a number of new restrictions that were applied to Facebook’s Events API, which is the specific protocol Event Aggregator uses in order to import events, organizers and venues. We sent an email to all of our customers a couple of weeks ago informing about this restriction.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee if/when Facebook will update their Events API to normalize the imports, but we are in contact with them and hoping to have everything working as expected soon. We are maintaining a status page to inform our customers about any updates regarding this subject:

Event Aggregator Status

You will find more information about this in the following link:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/ea-fb-privacy-policy/

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Jérôme Foulon
    Participant

whoooo that s tuff.
    I didn’t see your email about that new FB policy.
    As far as I see, it s not getting any better.
    what do you think is the new FB policy?
    Do you think you ll find a solution to make the aggregator work again?
    what alternative could i find?
    can i create a form on my site to feed TEC?
    is this feature already exists?

Patricia

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Emptiness’ is closed to new replies.