Embedding Calendar Views with the [tribe_events] Shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Embedding Calendar Views with the [tribe_events] Shortcode

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    nagroup
    Participant

Hi,

I was very happy to find the shortcode to embed the shortcode on other pages, but the view is quite weird.
    I inserted the shortcode after some other elements on the page. But the map appears appears on top, only the search field is on the correct place but the layout is corrubted. There is no problem on the default events calendar page “find events”

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by nagroup.
    Hunter

Hello,

Can you send a link to the page you’re referring to which includes the shortcode? I’d be happy to take a look and see if I can help further assist. If you visit Events > Settings > Display and try different options, do any have an effect on the “corrupted” display? I’ll need you to review our Testing for conflicts guide and let me know if that has any effect on the display. This is a required step to continue receiving support.

More info can be found in our Settings Overview: The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO and Stylesheets and Page Templates tutorials. I also want to point out we’re limited when it comes to theme and plugin conflicts. Please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article for more information.

nagroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

nagroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

nagroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

nagroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates 🙂

Can you send over your System Information as a private reply?

Is it possible to run three installations with my license keys?

Yes it is! Please review our Using One License for Live and Dev Sites and Moving Your License Keys tutorials and let me know if you run into any problems.

Please let me know what you find after you’re able to test the issues on a test site and have a good afternoon!

nagroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

nagroup
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello,

It is a little difficult to be sure where the “Wilson Doubles Tournament” image is coming from, but check the Events > Settings > Display > Advanced Template Settings > Add HTML before event content field.

I’m not able to reproduce this behavior on my test site, so my next recommendation is to review our Themer’s Guide to see if you can track down where that image is coming from and adjust it to your preference. I unfortunately am not able to assist with these types of support requests, so you’ll have manage it from here. Please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of your week 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Embedding Calendar Views with the [tribe_events] Shortcode’ is closed to new replies.