Editing tickets with discounts causes the discount to be rendered as the price

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Editing tickets with discounts causes the discount to be rendered as the price

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jacob Waterer
    Participant

This means that repeated edit and saves without correcting the numbers will reduce the price, it also resets the stock level.

Screenshot with a description http://i.imgur.com/Up8Uiwo.png

Jacob Waterer
    Participant

Basically if there is a membership discount applied and admin is a member of that membership the error occurs. It occurs because the function which returns the value for the price in the inline “Edit ticket” will apply the admin’s membership discount to the price when it renders it to screen.

Hunter

Hey Jacob,

I’d be glad to help you out with this. Can you please confirm you’ve reviewed our Testing for conflicts to ensure you’re not experiencing a theme and/or plugin conflict?

Let me know and we’ll go from there. Thanks for posting and have a good rest of your week 🙂

Jacob Waterer
    Participant

The conflict is with WooCommerce, WooCommerce Membership and The Events Calendar.

Here is a video where the example is a ticket was given a price of $600 the membership applies a discount which comes out to $500 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_ISq3h-Ano this happens because the event calendar reads the discount as the new primary price and changes that for you which causes the discounted price to become the primary price and then the membership discounts applied to the new primary price. Hope this was helpful let me know if you need more information.

Hunter

Hey Jacob,

Thanks for getting back to me and for sharing the video with me. Unfortunately it looks like there is indeed a bug with our plugins and WooCommerce Memberships, but I can’t give you an exact time on when we’ll have a fix for this as it’ll take some time to isolate the issue.

Do any errors pop up on your site if you head to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

to this:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

That will display PHP errors if any exist, which might be quite useful here. Thanks again for the update and please let me know if you see any errors with wp_debug turned on.

Jacob Waterer
    Participant

Notice: /home/bread/public_html/projects/agsa/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/src/deprecated/Tribe__Events__Autoloader.php is deprecated since version 4.0! Use Tribe__Autoloader.php instead. in /home/bread/public_html/projects/agsa/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3677

Notice: /home/bread/public_html/projects/agsa/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/deprecated/Tribe__Events__Tickets__Tickets.php is deprecated since version 4.0! Use Tribe__Tickets__Tickets instead. in /home/bread/public_html/projects/agsa/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3677

Notice: /home/bread/public_html/projects/agsa/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/deprecated/Tribe__Events__Tickets__Ticket_Object.php is deprecated since version 4.0! Use Tribe__Tickets__Ticket_Object instead. in /home/bread/public_html/projects/agsa/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3677

Hunter

Jacob,

Thanks for sending that over. Can you also send over your System Information as a private reply?

Thanks again and have a good weekend!

Jacob Waterer
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for sending over the System Information. Hang tight while we work on a fix for this! Enjoy your week 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Geoff

Hey there, Jacob! Just a heads up that we released Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus 4.2.6 moments ago and it included a fix for this issue. Please do update when you have the chance and definitely let us know if you continue to have any issues at all.

Thanks so much for reporting this and for your patience while we worked on a fix.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing tickets with discounts causes the discount to be rendered as the price’ is closed to new replies.