Duplicates and more

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Duplicates and more

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Christoph
    Participant

I am very angry. Nothing works.
    Two days ago with your script I change the frequency to “on_demand”.

When I now try “Run_import” I always get the message “The daily limit of 100 import requests to the Event Aggregator service has been reached. Please try again later.” and nothing happens.

In the meantime the import history shows over 60.000 entry (see screenshot). It looks like the script try a update every few minutes. But no new events were created.

I really need a quick fix now!!

ericmeadows
    Participant

I’ve chosen to only have a few Facebook Pages import for now, seeing the problems others are facing.

I’m experiencing the same problem as a few others where my imports are wiping out my “Organizer” field. So for now, I’ll hold off on any major importing. We do 200+ imports each day as well.

I know the Events Calendar staff will get these resolved. Until then, back to the Legacy System: at least we can stay in operation until our issues are resolved.

Leah

Hey Eric,

Thanks for your post. We certainly want to look into the organizer issue- would you mind starting a new thread and including some examples of the events you’re importing where you are seeing that? A little more information would be helpful too- was the Organizer there from a previous legacy import, or because you added it in locally, or from a previous EA import? We’ll need to be able to recreate the issue in order to get started fixing it.

Thank you for your support and patience while we work on this!

Best,
    Leah

Joseph
    Participant
    Leah

Hi Christoph,

Can you please provide us a database dump in a private reply? That will help us to dig into this issue with the on demand imports. Once we can identify the issue we will get right to work finding a solution for you.

Thank you!
    Leah

Christoph
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

I just wanted to chime in here and give a note about the issue that was reported with organizers coming in as blank.

We were able to identify the problem and we’ve got this logged in our system and are working hard to fix the issue. It isn’t going to fit into the maintenance release we’re planning for later this week, but it is still very much a priority.

Best,
    Leah

George
    Participant

☝️ I just want to confirm that the fix has indeed not arrived just yet, but we are working hard on this issue. Please stay tuned — I will update this thread with news upon release of the fix!

Thank you for your patience, Christoph!

Sincerely,
    George

Christoph
    Participant

I still waiting for a solution for the problems.

George
    Participant

Hi Christoph,

The fix has indeed not arrived just yet, but we are working hard on this issue. Please stay tuned — I will update this thread with news upon release of the fix!

Thank you for your patience, Christoph!

Sincerely,
    George

Christoph
    Participant

I’am still waiting for a solution.
    I have paid for the script and can’t use it since weeks. That

George
    Participant

It’s unfortunately true that we’re still working on the issues with on-demand imports, Christoph. When there is news about it, this thread will be updated.

Thank you for your continued patience!
    George

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that a fix has finally arrived for these issues—organizers should now be imported without issues.

Grab the 4.3.4 update from today to get this bug fix. Learn more about the 4.3.4 release here.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicates and more’ is closed to new replies.