Duplicate events showing up

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Duplicate events showing up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Diane
    Participant

I thought that the EA was supposed to discard duplicate events. Mine is not doing that.

I need it to. Can you help?

Diane

Hunter

Hi Diane 🙂

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues. Are the duplicate events recurring events or are they individual events? What do you have set for ‘Event Update Authority‘ and ‘Default Status‘ under Events > Settings > Imports? A screenshot of the entire ‘Imports‘ settings page would be helpful.

It’s also required you review our Testing for conflicts guide to ensure a theme and/or plugin conflict is not in play. Please let me know the results from this test. If you’re unable to do so on your live site, please set up a test environment so you can fully troubleshoot the conflict.

Lastly, it appears your complete System Information didn’t come through. Can you please review our System Information Knowledgebase article and send that information over as a private reply? Please keep me updated and have a great evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate events showing up’ is closed to new replies.