Duplicate events in month calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Duplicate events in month calendar view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    desical
    Participant

Hi
    We are syncing events from subsites to master domain using ical.
    We are seeing duplicate events running ical import.So I deleted all events and re-saved and ran i cal importer. Made minor changes to the events and re-ran the ical import. It imported 3 events. First event is in September, second is in October and last one is in December. In month view, all three events are showing up in all 3 months.
    Can you please visit http://demodesicalendar.org/events/month/
    And scroll through the months are you will the idea about the issue we are having.
    I will appreciate a quixk resolution for this issue.
    Thanks

Hunter

Hi and welcome back,

Before I test the issue myself, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings? Thanks and have a great day. Cheers!

desical
    Participant

This reply is private.

desical
    Participant

Hi Hunter,
    I was able to use default theme twenty sixteen and installed calendar pro. Followed testing for conflicts in our test site.I do not see event duplication issue in test site.
    Can you please guide me to figure out the issue now.
    Thanks

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by desical.
    desical
    Participant

Hi Hunter,
    I was able to use default theme twenty sixteen and installed calendar pro. Followed testing for conflicts in our test site.I do not see event duplication issue in test site.
    Can you please guide me to figure out the issue now.
    Thanks

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by desical.
    Hunter

Hi and thank you for the updates,

Without being able to reproduce the issue using the default WP theme and only our plugins active, there is unfortunately not much we can do in regards of support. Outside theme and/or plugin conflicts extend beyond what we’re able to cover.

If it gets beyond your level of expertise, we’ve got a list of customizers that can help resolve the conflicts.

Best of luck and sorry again we can’t do more at this time. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate events in month calendar view’ is closed to new replies.