Does Event ticket plus works with wc marketplace to split money with vendors?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does Event ticket plus works with wc marketplace to split money with vendors?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    longinus

I am using wc marketplace for multi vendors. For each product, I can specify the vendor name. After this products gets sold, the commission will be paid to the vendors.

Does Event ticket plus support this?

See screenshot for the option in the product page:

View post on imgur.com

Thx.

Geoff B.

Good morning @longinus,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

This is a great question and I will run some additional tests on it.

Technically speaking when you use our Event Tickets Plus premium add-on alongside WooCommerce, by default our plugin creates virtual “hidden” simple WooCommerce Products.

Of course, this behaviour is customizable, plus you can manually edit these tickets products just like you would edit any other WooCommerce product.

So in theory, I believe it should work, but I’ll run some tests.

That being said, we do have another plugin which handles multiple event organizers (including the ability to submit events) and the ability to split commission amongst them. I’m not sure if that is what you are looking for, but I recommend checking it out:

1. https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-community-events/
    2. https://theeventscalendar.com/product/community-tickets/

Finally, you could run tests for yourself since we do offer a risk-free refund policy on all of our plugins.

Let me know if that helps,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Does Event ticket plus works with wc marketplace to split money with vendors?’ is closed to new replies.