Does Community Events allow me to monetize my listings???

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does Community Events allow me to monetize my listings???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Hurteau
    Participant

Does Community Events allow me to monetize my listings or does “Easy Pricing Tables” from

Home

work or can you tell me how to integrate this,,, Not the brightest bulb on the net here,,,

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Thanks for checking out Community Events!

You can use Community Tickets in conjunction with Community Events to allow users to create and sell tickets on the front end of your site, in which case you can collect a fee on sales. However, there is not currently a built-in feature to collect fees when a user submits an event, although we are working on building this out to add to a future release. I’d recommend casting your vote on the feature request if you’d like to stay up-to-date on progress! This also helps us in gauging which new features are of most interest to our users.

For the time being, I’m not familiar with Easy Pricing Tables and am not sure how well Community Events would integrate with it – you would really need to test it out. We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to do so!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Does Community Events allow me to monetize my listings???’ is closed to new replies.