Displaying Wrong Date in Heading

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Displaying Wrong Date in Heading

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    better labs pty ltd
    Participant

Hey,

This page has a heading saying “Events for February 24, 2018 – February 4, 2018” even though the date is set to 31/12/2017

Page example: https://perthuncommon.com.au/whatson/photo/?tribe-bar-date=2017-12-31

Cliff

Hi. I see your Photo View is displaying dates incorrectly. However, I’m not able to replicate this issue so I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket (such as visiting your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and anything else you can think to do).

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode) in a Private Reply. That will give me a lot of extra information to help troubleshoot this.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Cliff

Another thought is to try changing your date format to YYYY-MM-DD at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Display tab

better labs pty ltd
    Participant

No hat didn’t work, its only an issue on phorto view so will just send them to list view as a workaround.

Cliff

Sorry to hear that. Did you try the troubleshooting steps or only changing the date format?

better labs pty ltd
    Participant

I think the above issue was trying to display a day in photo format.

I’m also having an issue where it seems to be displaying events randomly in a list. Please see following url and click next events, you will notice randomly displaying events….
    https://perthuncommon.com.au/whatson/list/?tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=list

Cliff

Even the URL you shared is out of order. This was a recent bug that has been fixed.

Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Displaying Wrong Date in Heading’ is closed to new replies.