Display Notes on Attendee List

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Display Notes on Attendee List

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Franklin
    Participant

Is there a way to have the Private Note you or the customer creates for the ticket, to show up on an exported/emailed Attendee List somewhere? For example, the customer wants to sit at the bar for the show, so I/they put it in the Private Note section, and when it comes time for the event, I will clearly see the request on the Attendee list. Otherwise I would’ve forgotten about the request.
    Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Are you referring to the order notes that the customer can add on the WooCommerce checkout page? If so, then there is not a way to add this to the attendee export – you would need to do so via a customization.

However, an easier option would be to create a custom field on the ticket for users to add any special requests. This should be included in the attendee list export.

Can you give this a try and let me know if it works for you or if I’ve misunderstood what you’re referring to?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Daniel Franklin
    Participant

Hello.
    It is in the area shown in my attached picture. The add “Private Note”. I want that note I create to show up on the attendee list, incase someone has a request after they purchased their ticket.
    Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for clarifying that!

There is not an out-of-the-box way to add this into the attendee list…you would need to do a customization to get this set up. Our themer’s guide is the place to start if you would like to give this a shot!

If you’d prefer not to do this customization on your own, we may be able to assist you further. We do need to prioritize support requests from other customers at this time but I’ll certainly flag this with the team and – although we can’t make any promises – if we have time and space to come back and help, we’ll be happy to do so. Please let me know if you’d like to go this route so that you can be added to this queue.

If you urgently need help with this, however, you may instead wish to consider working with a suitably skilled developer or designer who can offer the additional level of support you require.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Display Notes on Attendee List’ is closed to new replies.