did not work with dem on the PRO version

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events did not work with dem on the PRO version

• This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by savedman81.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    savedman81
    Participant

Hi!

I checked the DEMO version of the Events and Ticket system.

All right, no sub-pages / events are coming down

Can you find out what the problem is?

http://onetribeapp.wptest.hu/admin
    fn: cegp_admin
    Pass: Cegadmin2016

Thanks!

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately we cannot log in to your site per our Support Policy, but I will do my best to assist you here.

Can you point me to the page where you are seeing the issue on your site?

In the meantime, let’s try to rule out if there is some type of conflict at play.
    This is usually because of:

1.    A conflict with another plugin

2.    A conflict with your WordPress theme

3.    A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating

When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.

A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:

1.    Make a backup of your database

2.    Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

savedman81
    Participant

This reply is private.

Okay, thanks for running through the testing for conflicts procedure.

I’m not quite sure what the issue is.  Just to clarify, what occurs when you activate Events Calendar PRO on your site?

Would you mind sharing some screenshots that highlight the issue that you are seeing?

In addition, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

savedman81
    Participant

This reply is private.

In order to have maps show up on your site, you will have to configure your Google Maps API Key.  Here is more information on how to go about doing that:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-your-google-maps-api-key/

In order to set up your tickets, you will need to install an e-commerce solution, such as WooCommerce.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-tickets/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

savedman81
    Participant

This reply is private.

Okay, so only [tribe_events view = “map”] is not working?  Are other shortcodes on your site working?

Can you confirm that you have gone through the testing for conflicts procedure?

Does the shortcode also not display when using a default WordPress theme, such as ‘Twentyseventeen’?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

savedman81
    Participant

This reply is private.

I’m sorry to hear that things still aren’t working for you.

Are other shortcodes on your site working?

Does the shortcode also not display when using a default WordPress theme, such as ‘Twentyseventeen’?

In addition, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see.

Thanks,

Jaime

savedman81
    Participant

This reply is private.

Okay, great.  Let me know how all of that goes and if you have any other questions in the meantime!

savedman81
    Participant

This reply is private.

Can you try updating your Events Calendar related plugins and let me know if the issue still occurs?

I am unable to replicate this issue, as the [tribe_events view=”map”] shortcode appears on my test site as expected.

Are other shortcodes on your site working?

Thanks,

Jaime

savedman81
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘did not work with dem on the PRO version’ is closed to new replies.