Date issue on recurrent event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date issue on recurrent event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Romay
    Participant

Hi, when adding a new recurrent event and uploading the page, the dates keep going back to September 4 no matter which dates I put. I’ve added 10 different recurrent events with 10 different dates and they are all dated on September 4 when updating the page. It’s a recent issue as last week it was working well. Could you please help?

Patricia

Hey Sarah,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing, let me help you to solve it!

A few weeks ago I worked with a similar case: the Event dates were replaced with the Post dates and in that case the cause of the issue was a theme conflict.

Can you please share your system info with us?

Also, I would suggest you to run our Conflicts Test. You can start the test by temporarily deactivating all of your plugins (except Modern Tribe plugins) and changing your theme to another one like Twenty Seventeen and let us know if the issue persists after that.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Date issue on recurrent event’ is closed to new replies.