Customizing Mini Calendar – Works On Day Click But Not On Initial Load

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Customizing Mini Calendar – Works On Day Click But Not On Initial Load

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rakmagazine
    Participant

We are displaying the mini_calendar by using the shortcode and we want to customize the display of the events below the calendar display.

Per the knowledgebase we copied the single-event.php into THEME/tribe-events/pro/widgets/modules and made our modifications there.

The modified display shows up when we click around on the calendar, but not when the page is initially loaded – the old/stock formatted display shows up then.

If we can’t override that – is there a way to trigger a javascript event that would load the current days events when the page is initially loaded?

rakmagazine
    Participant

Also, we have the same issue when we try customize THEME/tribe-events/pro/widgets/mini-calendar/list.php – the overrides do not show up on initial page load, but it does when when click around the calendar.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Karen!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

Let me help you with that.

I could not reproduce that issue in my own installation, so it seems it could be a theme or plugin conflict.

First, I would recommend you make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. If the issue persists, could you please go through the complete steps in the testing for conflicts guide here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ ? Let me know what you find in the process.

Also, when coming back, could you please share with us your latest sys info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Customizing Mini Calendar – Works On Day Click But Not On Initial Load’ is closed to new replies.