Customizing Community Events submission form

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Customizing Community Events submission form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    interlocksolutions
    Participant

Hello! I am reading in this form that you can customize the fields on the Community Events submission form – https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/community-events-41/ however, I don’t see a way to do this through the backend interface.

Is through custom coding the events submission form template? Or is there another way?

I would also be interested in knowing how to make certain fields required. I noticed a thread where someone else had this same question, however it was a Private thread.

Thank you for any instructions/directions you can provide!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

Indeed, you need to do some custom coding in order to customize the Community Events submission form. You may want to read our documentation to know how to proceed.

Please not that we are not able to assist with custom coding, the documentation above is just to help you get started.

In case you need someone to do those customizations for you, we can provide a list of freelancers at ease with our plugins.

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

interlocksolutions
    Participant

Thanks for the link about required fields. I also found this thread about adding the custom fields in the backend interface if you’re using TEC PRO, so that doesn’t require any custom coding!

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-custom-fields-to-community-events/

Thanks!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m glad you’ll be able to add custom fields to your Community Events submission form 🙂

I’m closing this thread then but feel free to start a new one if you have further questions or concerns.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Customizing Community Events submission form’ is closed to new replies.