Community Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MsJohnson

MsJohnson
    October 10, 2017| Permalink
    Hello,

I would like to add users to be able to submit events from the front-end of my site. I would also like the ability to customize the fields on the submission form. It looks like the Community Events pro plugin will meet most of my needs. However, I would like to charge users a fee for posting their event. Is this option available with Community Events Pro? If not, which plug-in would I need?

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Community Events, users can submit events to your site.  You also have the ability to customize the fields that appear on the submission form.

With the addition of Community Tickets, you can charge Organizers a fee per ticket, but unfortunately we do not have the functionality to charge a fee for posting.  It is possible that you can make this work with the addition of a third-party plugin from WooCommerce, as Tickets works through WooCommerce.

Here is some more information about the settings available through Community Tickets:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-community-tickets/

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events’ is closed to new replies.