custom forms and functionality based on event type

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions custom forms and functionality based on event type

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

We have a client that needs an event calendar which can do the following. Can you tell me if it’s possible with your free or paid plugins?

Two different types of events:

– Type 1: a simple registration form and the ability for an event to be removed from the calendar upon successful registration of the event (registration limited to a quantity of 1). Notification email goes to a different email address than type 2.

– Type 2: a different & more complex registration form, not limited to a quantity of 1, but the notification email goes to a different email address than type 1.

Thanks!

Hi Andrew,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With the use of our plugins alone, users can fill out a registration form on the front end of the site using Community Events.  You can add Community Tickets, so that tickets can be created and purchased for events.

You can customize email templates on your own using our Themer’s Guide as a reference.  Our plugins are highly customizable and although out-of-the-box the ability for an event to be removed upon purchase does not exist, it is possible for you to customize this functionality on your own.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Andrew

Thanks for the response! I just want to make sure I understand correctly — is it possible to have 2 completely different registration forms for different types of events, perhaps based on their category?

Hi Andrew,

At this time, there is only one Community Events submission form that can be used at a time.  However, you can submit events into any category.  You do have the ability to customize the form however you’d like, so that you can have users add whatever information you’d like when they submit events to your site.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘custom forms and functionality based on event type’ is closed to new replies.