Create one event post with multiple dates and venues

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Create one event post with multiple dates and venues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Communications
    Participant

I’ve purchased the Pro version of the The Events Calendar and would like to create an event that has multiple venues and dates. Is this possible with what I have or with an add-on? I am trying to avoid duplicating the same post for each date and venue.

The recurring functionality doesn’t quite do what I want it to. Another post posed the same question and one of the plugin developers seemed to suggest that it would be built into a future release, https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/multiple-events-with-same-venueorganizerevent-name/

That forum post was dated 2014 so I am wondering whether it ever saw the light of day?

Communications
    Participant

I’ve posted this in the wrong forum…

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately at this time, when you create a recurring event, you can only create one venue for the event.  As a workaround for now, you can create the recurring event to populate your calendar, and then break events from the series in order to edit the venues individually.

You can, however, create recurring events that have multiple dates.  You can create a custom recurrence rule that does not necessarily have to follow a pattern.

In addition, please feel free to add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Communications
    Participant

Hello,

It is indeed disappointing that this feature has not been yet implemented considering that you had users asking for this years ago.

Your suggested work around to be used “for now” will not work for us.

Would it be possible to received a refund? We have uninstalled this plugin as it is not suitable for us to use.

Thank you.

I’m sorry that this plugin will not suit your needs.  Since you are within 30 days of purchase, you can definitely receive a full refund here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Please let me know if there are any other questions that we can answer for you!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Create one event post with multiple dates and venues’ is closed to new replies.