create events, community events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions create events, community events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thomas

hello,
    i am looking for an event calendar for my webpage. should be for sports events. events should be created by members of the page and with creating an event it should be able for the creator to invite other members. the events should be public (seen for all) or private – only seen for member and his friends. you can joyn events, tentative or decline. you should see wo already accepted the event.
    Is there any plugin with this features you can recommend? Thanks.
    BR,
    thomas.

Hunter

Hi Thomas,

Welcome to our Pre-Sales Questions Channel and thank you for considering our plugins for your project.

events should be created by members of the page and with creating an event it should be able for the creator to invite other members.

Our Community Events allows for users to add events from the front-end of your site. I’ve taken screenshots of the Add Event page on my test site. Please note: some features seen in the screenshots are only available with the purchase of additional plugins. For example, the “Scheduled multiple events” option (allows for events with unique time/date requirements) is part of our PRO Recurring Events feature available with an Events Calendar PRO license.

Notice the “Additional Fields” section – this is only available via our PRO Additional Fields feature which again is only available with a PRO license.

the events should be public (seen for all) or private – only seen for member and his friends.

Once an event has been submitted, it will display in all views you have enabled under Events > Settings > Display > Enable event views. A workaround would be to check the Hide From Event Listings option (screenshot below) on the add/edit event screen and mark events as “Password Protected” (screenshot below) and members can share links and/or passwords to events they to allow access for:

You might also be able to work something out with the use of additional plugins and/or custom code which we’re unable to provide. Check out our Admin roles and permissions tutorial as a starting point.

you can joyn events, tentative or decline. you should see wo already accepted the event.

We don’t currently have a “decline” feature, though users can always RSVP to events they plan on attending. We’ve included an option to enable/disable the list of users who have RSVPd/purchased ticket(s) for events from appearing on the front-end of the event:

For any requests you might have for our dev team, please take a moment and add any you might have to our UserVoice Feature Ideas.

We offer a 30-day back money back Refund policy which we’ve found to be ample to for users to test things out and ensure they fit their needs. Let me know if you’ve got any additional questions and have a pleasant rest of your weekend. Cheers!

thomas

thanks you very much, very helpful! have nice weekend.

Hunter

Glad I could help out and hopefully I’ll see you around the premium plugin forums. Take care!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘create events, community events’ is closed to new replies.