Considering to buy a PRO version but still having problem with ajax

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Considering to buy a PRO version but still having problem with ajax

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Karolina

Hi,

we have implemented your plugin, but we’re still having troubles, probably with ajax/jquery or something like this. Everything works fine, but the “search bar” on the top of the list is not working and returning the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: c(...).tribe_spin is not a function

You can check it yourself here but for now it has “display:none” css parameter, because we have a big traffic.

We use following template: Valenti

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Karolina

Barry

Hi Karolina,

Great to hear you are considering upgrading to PRO 🙂

It sounds like you might be experiencing a theme or plugin conflict – with that in mind, can you give our standard troubleshooting steps a whirl?

If that doesn’t help and you still need help before you purchase a license please post on our wordpress.org forum (since we don’t actually provide technical support here in pre-sales).

Thanks!

Karolina

Hi Barry, I’ve had already a look there, but I need some time to try it out (maybe in the night or copy whole site), we have thousands of visitors and I can’t simply turn it off for a while. Otherwise I’ll contact them there. But if this issue will not solved, we are not going to buy the PRO version.

Barry

Hi Karolina,

I can appreciate that – but perhaps you could create a test site?

Many hosting environments offering facilities like CPanel which make the creation of a new WordPress site (in a subdirectory, for instance) a task that takes just a few minutes: that way you could test without disturbing the live site 🙂

But if this issue will not solved, we are not going to buy the PRO version.

Hopefully it can be solved – we’d be sorry to lose a potential customer.

Even so, we do not provide technical support here in the pre-sales forum – that’s reserved for those customers who have purchased a license (I’m sure you can appreciate we can’t offer unbounded support free of charge).

If you’re able to make the purchase that would be great and you can then seek further assistance over on our PRO forum. Until then, or if you prefer not to, I can only advise you try and seek help on the wordpress.org forum.

Thanks again!

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Considering to buy a PRO version but still having problem with ajax’ is closed to new replies.