Conflicting Plugins

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Conflicting Plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    richardhue
    Participant

Hi there, I’m currently using “Event Tickets Plus” and the program was working absoloutly perfectly. However, the site also needs to have the capability to check out a room. When I installed “WooCommerce Bookings” it caused the ticketing function of my events to not work. To be more specific, whenever I created a new event, the ticket options would not appear on the events page.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Richard!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Just wanted to let you know that we are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and it may take us more than usual to get back to you.

In the meantime, if you are dealing with an issue, please make sure you have gone through our Testing for Conflicts Guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know if any difference under those conditions.

Also please provide as much information about the issue as possible and share links and screenshots so we can try to reproduce on our end.

Finally, don’t forget to share your complete system information information by following the steps in this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

We appreciate your patience while we slowly get back to normal response times.

Best,
    Victor

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

Were you able to go through the instructions Victor sent in regards to looking for conflicts?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflicting Plugins’ is closed to new replies.