community tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions community tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nagroup
    Participant

Hi,,
    I am interested in community tickets, but before purchasing (event tickets plus and community tickets) I would like to test it on my site and see if it works an fills my needs. Is there a free demo version for testing?

Thanks, SImone

Caroline

Hi Simone,

Thanks for getting in touch! We don’t offer any demo or trial versions of our products at this time–rather than rely on restrictive methods such as feature-limited trial downloads, we’ve chosen to instead provide a full 30-day refund policy for all of our plugins. Feel free to deploy the full versions of our products on your site and test the complete range of features at your disposal! Should you encounter any issues, you’ll have access to our premium support services (as you have for previous purchases with us), and we’ll be glad to process a refund for any reason within your 30-day trial should you decide Community Tickets isn’t right for you.

I hope that helps! Thanks again for your interest, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

nagroup
    Participant

Thanks, Caroline.
    Sorry that I did not notice that on your website.

Caroline

Hi Simone,

No worries at all–we’re here to help with just this sort of question! 🙂 I’m going to go ahead and close this thread to keep things moving along, but please don’t hesitate to open a new thread with us if there’s anything else we can do to assist! Thanks again for stopping by!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘community tickets’ is closed to new replies.