Community Ticket Commission

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Ticket Commission

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark

Hi,

I would like to find out if the community event tickets will work with Woocommerce Vendors plugin. We would like to be able to take commission on tickets added by the community, send payments the the correct person and send commission to a different account.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

I am not familiar with the WooCommerce Vendors plugin, but tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products and do tend to work pretty well with third-party extensions for WooCommerce. With that being said, the only way to know for sure if it is going to work the way you need it to is to test it out. We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to do this!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Mark

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your reply. Do you know of any way to allow split payments? Dont want to purchase everything for it not to work. Does this work with paypal mass payment?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Community Tickets does typically support split payments, but due to a change in the PayPal API, this feature is not currently available for new users unless you already have an approved adaptive payments account with PayPal.

Otherwise, we are working on changing the way that Community Tickets works with the API in order to make this feature available for new users again, but unfortunately I don’t have a timeline at the moment as to when this will be released. I did link this thread to our internal ticket for this issue, so as soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here. For more info on the options available with Community Tickets, I would recommend taking a look at the following articles:

New User Primer: Community Tickets

Configuring Community Tickets

Community Tickets: Configuring PayPal and Split Payments

Community Tickets: Tracking Sales and Getting Paid

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you right now, but please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Courtney

Hey there

Wow – it’s been far longer than we’d like. Big news – we’ve relaunched the Split Payments functionality.  You can read more about it here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-community-tickets-4-7-split-payments-with-event-organizers/

Thanks
    Courtney ??‍?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Ticket Commission’ is closed to new replies.