Community events update 3.12 crashes site, 500 server error

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Community events update 3.12 crashes site, 500 server error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    joeyjosay
    Participant

I just renewed the license today, and updated and activated it. Site goes 500 SE when it is activated. Can I have my money back or do you have a fix for this ASAP?
    If it is a plugin conflict- i need a refund
    if it is a theme conflict – i need a refund
    You can have FTP access to ensure i am not trying to steal your plugin or whatever

Thanks,Joe

joeyjosay
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Joe and welcome back!

We are sorry to hear about the site crash.
    Hopefully, we can get this fixed for you as soon as possible.

But to set expectations, this might require a few exchanges to pinpoint.

I just renewed the license today, and updated and activated it. Site goes 500 SE when it is activated. Can I have my money back or do you have a fix for this ASAP?

The answer to the refund question is yes you can get one if you are not satisfied with our product.
    We always offer a refund up to 30 days after the purchase as you can see here.

With that in mind, theme conflicts and plugin conflicts can for the most part be resolved in some way or another. But it is very difficult to establish that this is the cause of the crash at this point.

One thing I find odd is that you are mentioning Community Events version 3.12. The current up to date version is 4.04.

This leads me to believe that the issue could be caused by a problem with the versions of the plugins you are using.

Could you also please provide us with your system information in a private reply ?

Thank you and have a great day!

Geoff B.

joeyjosay
    Participant

hey, can i just have a refund? thanks.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Joe,

I am sorry to hear that you are not interest in our offer to help solve the issues you described. We would have been happy to.

As previously stated, yes you can get a refund. To get one, you need to follow the procedure found on this page.

Best of luck with your projects.

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Community events update 3.12 crashes site, 500 server error’ is closed to new replies.