Community Events Purchasing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Events Purchasing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul

In order to implement the Community Events System and also Community Tickets, do we also need to purchase The Events Calendar Pro Plugin?

Cliff

Hi, Paul. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

Community Events (CE) does not require Events Calendar PRO, but if you have both then your CE users can create recurring events.

Please note that Community Tickets can only be used if you already have an existing PayPal Adaptive Payments account. If you don’t, do not purchase this plugin.

Last but not least, we have Bundles and a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Paul

I worry about Paypal Adaptive Payments because this is the statement on the website for it:
    Important: Adaptive Payments is now a limited release product. It is restricted to select partners for approved use cases and should not be used for new integrations without guidance from PayPal.

We were looking at Community Tickets and Community events because we wanted registered users to be able to set up their own event, and then other registered users could sign up to attend those events. From what I understand no payments will be needed to signing up for events so far.

I am also thinking of having a conference room sign up calendar. Not sure if that can be a 2nd community events calendar or not.

So to do these things would your plugins be correct? And will I have a problem with Paypal Adaptive Payments if I cannot sign up for it. We are open to payment providers as we do not have one setup yet.

Cliff

Understood. This product is stagnant for now until we figure out if it’s something we want to retool for a different payment platform, such as https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/13051791-add-stripe-to-community-tickets

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events Purchasing’ is closed to new replies.