Community Event not displaying Properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Event not displaying Properly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tasha
    Participant

Hi,

I updated the Community Event today however, its no longer displaying or function properly. Can you assist me to rectify this issue?

Thanks

Web Services
    Participant

We are having the same issue. We updated to The Events Calendar 4.5.10 and The Events Calendar: Community Events 4.5.4 and the community events add page was all wonky. Non of the java worked.

We rolled back both file sets to the previous version and things worked fine. Then we updated just community events, and there were no issues. So the issue seems to be in the update of The Events Calendar 4.5.10. So my advice, stay or roll back to 4.5.9 and you should be good till they resolve the issue.

Courtney

Hello Tasha

Can you start by going through our Testing for Conflicts Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/?ย  I am wondering if you might have a plugin or theme conflict.ย  Begin by deactivating all other plugins, using a theme such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/, and see if the issue still persists. Also, double check for any other updates available (Dashboard ยป Updates).ย 

Please let me know if the issue still persists after these tests.

@ozarkstech
    Can you open a new thread with the information you provided, plus the technical info I requested from Tasha. Please include your System Info.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Web Services
    Participant

No thanks. We will let you folks sort out the issue. Just giving a heads up.

Courtney

Thanks @@ozarkstech.

Tasha, we will keep you posted.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Tasha
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your response to my issue. I roll back to The Events Calendar 4.5.9 and everything is working fine now ๐Ÿ™‚

Courtney

Thanks Tasha, but I do hope that we have a better solution soon.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Event not displaying Properly’ is closed to new replies.