CHECKOUT NOT WORKING

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus CHECKOUT NOT WORKING

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    shweks
    Participant

How can you not know how to fix this??? This is your plugin i just want this thing to work please tell me what we can do!!!!

Rob

Hey there shweks! As Brian noted, this is unfortunately not something that we’re able to recreate nor is it an issue we’ve seen any other reports on. Based on those two facts, and until we experience otherwise, we’ve got to assume that it is a conflict or something specific to your setup that is causing issues here. The sleuthing Brian has done earlier in the thread suggests that there’s a conflict when running your theme with the auth.net plugin and our tickets add-on. Did you check out the SMTP solution proposed in the linked thread? Is it possible – if the functionality works on your new test site, but not on the original one – that either the failing site is using an incompatible theme, or there are settings configured differently between the two sites? From the looks of things it sounds likely one of the two is possible.

I can absolutely understand your frustration here. I hope likewise you can understand where we’re coming from: the only real solution here would be to have full access to your site and troubleshoot ourselves directly, which is unfortunately not a level of support we’re able to provide (except in situations where there’s a legitimate bug that is impacting multiple users and we’re able to recreate ourselves).

If you think it’d be less of a hassle to request a refund and find another solution that better meets your needs, the offer is there. My apologies that we couldn’t better serve you thus far.

shweks
    Participant

Are you saying you guys installed that theme and then the plugin and it worked?? Like i have mentioned before my auth,net setup works just fine i cam currently selling product and have no issues

Rob

Hey dude! Correct: we installed the theme and ran it alongside the WooCommerce Tickets add-on (and WooCommerce of course), and weren’t experiencing issues. So it seems like the auth.net plugin is throwing a wrench into things. Have you checked out the possibility of mismatched settings configurations between these two sites, our outdated plugin/theme files?

shweks
    Participant

I dont follow what you mean? There should not be any outdated stuff cause they were all brand new installs

shweks
    Participant

I installed everything the same except when testing it on the test site where i used one of the free wordpress temps that you guys told me to try using. that same auth.net plugin was same plugin i am using now so i dont see how auth.net could not work on free theme with your plugin and not work on my site with the same exact plugin and yours??

shweks
    Participant

i meant the plugin did work on free theme but not my site, that dosent make sense

Rob

Hey dude! Thanks for the reply. Based on this:

i meant the plugin did work on free theme but not my site, that dosent make sense

It sounds pretty likely that something regarding the theme you’re using is throwing a conflict. Would you disagree?

shweks
    Participant

I don’t know I just want you guys to figure this out So I can use the plugin

shweks
    Participant

i dont know whats going on, at this point id like refund i am very upset that i cant use this plugin for my site and im looking for other options

Brian
    Keymaster

Sorry we were unable to fix the conflict with your theme, our plugin, and Authorize.net AIM.

For a refund please email us at pro(at)tri.be with your receipt number and we can take care of it.

shweks
    Participant

i dont know where my receipt can i give my license # or something?

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

shweks
    Participant

SEND it to the email you posted?

Brian
    Keymaster

Yes please pro(at)tri.be

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘CHECKOUT NOT WORKING’ is closed to new replies.