charge for posting events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions charge for posting events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve Morrell

I plan to purchase the Community events plugin. Since I am in the advertising business (a printed magazine), I would like to charge advertisers for listing for-profit events. Do you have anything which enables that? I figure if nothing else, I post that comment and then set it up for reviewing and when I see a for-profit event, I charge them for posting an ad for it. But a way to make it work in the system, going to paypal would be good.

Caroline

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for your interest in Community Events! While Community Events does not currently include built-in support for paid event submissions, we do plan to incorporate this functionality into a future product update. We don’t have an exact timeline for when this feature might be available, but you can follow our UserVoice page for this feature to keep up with the latest updates on its progress:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3762678-charge-for-event-submission-and-premium-featured-e

If this feature is critical to your planned project, you might consider enlisting the services of a third-party developer to add this functionality for you. We do maintain a list of third-party developers who work with our products and who would be glad to discuss the details of your project in greater depth!

I hope that helps to get you started! Thanks again for reaching out, and let me know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘charge for posting events’ is closed to new replies.