Charge for listings

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Charge for listings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ben

Hi, How do I set up “The Events Calendar” to charge $$ for featured listing submissions?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ben!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Charging money for a featured event submission is not a built-in functionality of our plugins.

You might want to check our Community Tickets plugin > https://theeventscalendar.com/product/community-tickets/ that extends the functionality of our Community Events and Event Tickets Plus so that visitors can create and sell tickets for the events they submit to your calendar, without needing to access your WordPress admin dashboard.

With Community Tickets you can collect ticket fees on a per-ticket or per-sale basis and also has a Split-Payment Option that allows you to split the ticket revenue between your site and the event organizer at the time of ticket purchase.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have other questions and I’ll be happy to help 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Ben

Hi, My client will not be selling tickets but needs to charge visitors to submit listings that will be featured. Are you able to add this functionality please? If it a chargeable modification/plugin can you quote me please?

Regards

Ben

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ben!

Unfortunately, we don’t provide custom development services like that.

You can add that as a feature idea in our user voice here > https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas so other users can vote for it.

Let me know if you need help elaborating that idea before posting it and I’d be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Charge for listings’ is closed to new replies.