Changing the link of eventbrite events 2

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Changing the link of eventbrite events 2

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thierry

Hello Cliff,

I refer to our previous conversation (check this link).

Can you help me with custom coding please?
    I’ll purchase the necessary plugins from your website. Whatever it takes to make it work.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
    Thierry

Cliff

Hi, again, Thierry.

If you purchase both Events Calendar PRO and Eventbrite Tickets and create a new support forum thread in our PRO forum (only available after you’re a customer), we’d be glad to help you with this.

Again, if things don’t work out, we have a pretty great Refund Policy.

Thierry

Thank you for the quick answer.
    One more question. Does it also work when the events on Evenbrite are set on private instead of public?

Thanks!

Cliff

It doesn’t by default but can be set to do so… so Yes.

Thierry
    Participant

Hello Cliff,

I refer to your answer a couple messages ago about the refund policy.
    I bought Events Calendar PRO en Event Tickets, but unfortunate your products weren’t a match for me or my website. I would like to take you upon the refund possibility.

How do we do this?

Thank you.

Greetings,
    Thierry

Cliff

Sorry things didn’t work out for you, Thierry.

Please submit the Refund Request Form and link back to this thread for reference.

Have a good rest of your week.

Cliff

Can I ask… was it this snippet that you thought worked for you but then didn’t? Or was it something unrelated?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing the link of eventbrite events 2’ is closed to new replies.