Changes made to cloned event not saving

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Changes made to cloned event not saving

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Warren
    Participant

Hi there, client has a list of 2017 events they are inputting into their Events Ticket Plus and have ‘cloned’ one from last year, which was fine and then they go in to just amend the date, time and ticket info, however it is not saving any of the changed info. If you click save then update then go back to the list, click into this new event and look it hasn’t saved any of the new information.

If they create a brand new event it works OK but obviously takes a lot longer and cloning events is easier as it retains most of the information about the event. Was fine in the summer but all of a sudden isn’t working. Any advice most welcome.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Warren.
    Hunter

Hey Warren,

We typically don’t support conflicts from other authors, but I went ahead and tried reproducing the behavior using the Duplicate Post plugin and everything seemed to work fine for me. I tried changing the date of a cloned event and it saved successfully.

I’d probably retry the instructions outlined in the Testing for conflicts guide to see if you can narrow down the specific source of conflict. Setting ‘wp_debug‘ to ‘TRUE‘ on your wp-config.php file might also help.

Sorry I can’t do more in this instance and best of luck finding a resolution. We have a list of customizers you can refer to if you need additional assistance. Best of luck and have a great rest of your week!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Changes made to cloned event not saving’ is closed to new replies.