category desplayed above calendar or list.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO category desplayed above calendar or list.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Joyce Grace

Hi Sean, sorry for sending it to you twice – the url string had a different number so I didn’t realize it. I did tell the dev team about your situation though, and told them your update. Hopefully we can get you some help with this. Did it work when you tried the solution in the post?

Sean
    Participant

sorry i new it did not work in my head but neglected to put it in the post 😉 i should have said, “this solution did not work for me and the reason seems to be if there are no events to display in the category then $title is empty so the_title() does not have anything to display.” as long as there is at least 1 event in the grid the title displays, no events in the grid/month no title is displayed.

S

Joyce Grace

Hello Sean, just letting you know I am still bugging our developers for an answer to this 🙂 Sorry for the wait!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Sean,

The comment marked as answered here (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/category-title/#post-21971) should work for you. If you want it showing in the list and gridview you’ll need to modify /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/list.php for the list and /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/gridview.php for the grid. Make sure you make copies of both those files and place in an ‘events’ folder in your theme.

Let me know how that goes.

Cheers,
    – Jonah

Rob

Sean, need anything else here? Or is Jonah’s response above adequate? Let us know if you’re still having issues or if we can close this thread out. Thanks in advance!

Rob

Going to close this thread out due to inactivity; Sean, if you end up needing anything else down the road, please let us know via email (pro a tri.be) and I can re-open this thread. Thanks man.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘category desplayed above calendar or list.’ is closed to new replies.