Cant'import facebook events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Cant'import facebook events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    emanuele
    Participant

Hi,
    yesterday I purchased Events Aggregator and installed it on a website I’m working on my local host, livingsenigallia.it
    Had no problem and everything has worked fine.

Today I’m trying to do the same with another webiste I’m working on, https://staging1.eventimarcheoggi.it/
    but I cannot connect to facebook with Events Aggregator.
    If I’m going on events -> settings (or import) and I click connect to facebook, after the login by facebook popup I’m redirecting on a wordpress page who say “You don’t have permission to acced at this page” (attached file). So I can’t complete the steps and I’m unable to connect it.
    Take note ths morning I’ve purchased the PRO version too (business) but it’useless for me without aggregator.
    Hope you can help me quickly because I’m a little worried,
    Emanuele

emanuele
    Participant

Maybe I found the problem, I’m working on a subdomain in staging mode, I checked it in the live domain (eventimarcheoggi.it) and it works without problems. If you know anyway a way to made it works in my stagin subdomain too I will be happy cause I can’t work on it in live website.
    Thanks,
    Emanuele

Hunter

Hi and welcome 🙂

Thank you for your purchase! Please review our Using One License for Live and Dev Sites Knowledgebase article for instructions. If you’re still experiencing issues, please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with what you learn.

Please include your System Information as a private reply. Make sure it’s the System Information for the site you’re having issues on.

Thanks again and have a great evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cant'import facebook events’ is closed to new replies.