Can't update ticket capacity

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can't update ticket capacity

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Greg Perham
    Participant

On production:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ju6jtncmtiaa2m/Tickets.mp4?dl=0

On localhost: “Please select a value that is no more than 5.” (image attached)

Hi Greg,

Thanks for reaching out again!

I’m assisting you with this issue on another thread, so I’m going to go ahead and close out this duplicate thread.

See you over there!

Thanks,

Jaime

Hi Greg,

I just wanted to re-open this topic and check in to see if this issue was still occurring.

When looking back at your screenshot, I noticed that one of your Shared Capacity options was missing, as in the following screenshot:

Are you looking to create a shared capacity ticket, or an individual capacity?

Let me know if you’d like to continue troubleshooting this issue!

Thanks,

Jaime

Greg Perham
    Participant

What do you mean, the “Shared Capacity options was missing?”

Hi Greg,

If you compare our two screenshots, you will see that the option to “Set shared capacity” is missing from yours.

Perhaps this is where the root of the issue is.  Are you still seeing this occur on your tickets?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Greg Perham
    Participant

Your image is tiny and does not link to a larger version, so it’s very difficult to compare. Yes, the issue persists, as it will not allow me to increase the quantity.

Hi Greg,

Here is the image again:

As a next step, I’d recommend running through our testing for conflicts procedure to see if that can shed light on any conflict that may be present.

Also, can you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Greg Perham
    Participant

Yes, “Set shared capacity” does not appear. There is nothing in the error log.

Hi Greg,

Okay, good to know.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your updated complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

In the meantime, I’d recommend running through our testing for conflicts procedure to see if that can shed light on any conflict that may be present.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't update ticket capacity’ is closed to new replies.